Golf Time Schedules
Ladies Golf: Tuesday 8.30 am for 9.00 am hit off.
Ladies and men Thursday Competition: Arrange time to suit.
Ladies and men vets: Wednesday 8.30 am then time to suit.
Men Saturday Competition: Booking time to suit.
NEW GOLF RESTRICTIONS
The new restrictions which are now in place:
- If you are unwell in any way you are not permitted to participate in any form of golf.
- Social Distancing to be obeyed at all times.
- 1 person per Golf Cart (except if playing with spouse)
- No touching or removing the flagstick, the holes have a pool
noodle placed in them to stop the ball going to the bottom of the hole.
A temporary rule is in place which reads “If the ball goes
in the hole and bounces off the pool noodle it is to be classed as being holed”.
- No swapping of score cards, each player is to mark their own
card and score their playing partner.
Verify each other’s score at the completion of the round.
Only the player’s signature is required on the card.
- No shaking hands (or high fiving) during or after your round.
Obey social distancing guidelines.
- After your round please place your card directly into the Vets
score card box located on the BBQ bench.
Cards will collected and results determined post game.
- There will be no rakes in the bunkers.
- Bunkers will be preferred lies.
- You are asked to try and tidy the bunker with your shoe or club.
- There will be no NTPs or accuracy awards.